There is no charge or obligation to apply. An early application date gives you priority.
We are open 7 days a week. Come to the Rental Office any day including weekends and fill out a simple application card or submit your application online.
When you arrive, ask for a Rental Availability List indicating the size, style, location, rent, re-clean fee, security deposit, move-in date, and special features for all apartments listed for re-rental.
If you are interested in a future availability, also ask for a copy of the Sample Units List, which are apartments that have already been rented but can be viewed as examples of possible future availabilities.
Join a small group or individual tour to see the Amber Apartments of interest to you. Tours to see still-occupied available units listed for re-rental start at 1:00 PM for those with an approved application on file. You may see as many of the units listed for re-rental as time allows.
If someone with an earlier priority rents the Amber Apartment you are interested in, check our website for updates to the Rental Availability List in a few days for unexpected availabilities or cancellations.
With an approved application on file, if you decide to rent an Amber Apartment, here is how the money is handled:
2. The re-clean fee (not refundable) covers re-cleaning the apartment after you move. Pay the re-clean fee when the Rental Agreement is written.
3. Rent includes the first full month, plus the prorated days of a partial month, if any. Rent is paid when you pick up your keys.
This is an example of a typical Amber Apartment rental:
2. Security Deposit $400 (refundable)
3. Re-clean Fee $125 (non refundable)
4. TOTAL $1,370 prior to move-in
Printer friendly version of this page